Focusrite iTrack Solo USB
Simply hook-up your iTrack Solo to a power supply and an your iPad and youre all set! The front panel of iTrack Solo has an input for a microphone and an input for an instrument (such as an electric guitar, bass guitar or the output of an electro-acoustic guitar). This makes the iTrack Solo perfect for capturing the output of a microphone, or using an electric guitar with one of the many guitar amp applications on iPad.
- 2 in / 2 out USB audio interface
- 96 KHz,24-bit conversion
- 1 Focusrite microphone preamplifier
- Silver "soft-touch" aluminium unibody chassis
- 1 microphone input - XLR
- 1 Instrument input - `¼ unbalanced
- 2 Gain knobs
- 2 Gain halo signal indicators
- 48V Phantom power switch
- Direct monitor switch
- Large monitor level dial (controls headphone and line level outputs)
- USB Connection LED indicator
- Headphone output - `¼" TRS Jack
- 2 unbalanced monitor outputs - RCA Phono
- DEVICE LINK port (to connect iTrack Solo to iPad)
- USB 2.0 Port
- Kensington Lock slot
- Ableton Live Lite 8 - professional music making software to use your iTrack Solo with a Mac or PC.
- Focusrite Scarlett plug-in suite - collection of software plug-ins bringing effects to your music software (like Ableton Live for example).
Novation Bass Station - legendary Novation synthesizer modelled in software as a soft-synth plug-in instrument.
Loopmasters content - 1 Gigabyte of royalty free samples