Focusrite VRM Box
With the Focusrite VRM Audio Interface and Headphone Amp you can choose from environments such as a living room,a bedroom studio, or a professional studio, then you can choose from a list of industry-standard studio monitors and speakers to complete your fully customisable monitoring chain.
Focusrite VRM Box main features include` ` .
- THD+N: -100dB (0.001%) (-1dBFS input,20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter,150 Ohm load)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 105dB
- Supported sample rates: continuous from 32kHz to 192kHz
- D/A Dynamic Range: 120dB (A-weighted)
- Clock Source: Internal Clock only Clock jitter < 250 picoseconds
- Stereo S/PDIF input on RCA
- Stereo Headphone Output on 1/4 TRS
- Headphone Output Level control (analogue)
- 4-pin USB2.0 compatible socket
- OS Requirements Windows: XP (service pack 3), Vista,7 (32 and 64-bit)
- OS Requirements Mac: OS X 10.5 Leopard (Intel only), OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Dimensions: 68mm x 25mm x 68mm
- Weight: 123g