2Box DrumIT 5 MK2 Electronic Drum Kit
The newly designed rack system for the DrumIt five mk 2 is now extremely sturdy,light-weight,and easy to set-up. It allows the user to adjust the pads and cymbals to their particular playing style. The kick position is adjustable but mounted to the stand while the snare is now mounted on its own stand and so can be positioned wherever the player wishes.
The DrumIt Five module reproduces drum and percussion sounds at 44.1KHz via on board 24 bit digital converters while the trigger system offers ultra-low latency triggering and great dynamic range. Each sound is faithfully reproduced at different strengths and so accurately reflects the difference in tone as the drum head is struck harder. Just as if you were striking a real drum.
Use the head of your choice
Because the DrumIt five uses its own proprietory triggering system and standard drum head fittings `– it means you can use pretty much whichever drum heads you prefer. All heads are replaceable when worn just the same as an acoustic drum kit.
The DrumIt Five pads offer a unique and revolutionary Floating Rim`™. The innovative pad design features an independent rim trigger as well as a main head sensor. Both triggers in the pad are connected to one input on the Unit via a stereo trigger cable.
Other great features of the Drumit Five include:
- Rim trigger independent of the head trigger, making it possible to play the DrumIt Five pads as normal acoustic drums with a typical rim sound, or try interesting new combinations by playing a totally different sound on the rim. The rim sensor offers the same dynamic control as the head sensor. In the DrumIt Five factory library you will find tom and snare sounds that are recorded with multi level rim hits. From the Unit you can choose to play the original rim sound of the tom / snare or assign a totally different sound to the rim,like a cowbell, tambourine or loop.
- Range of pad sizes from 8 to 14 inch.
- They all feature head and rim sensors. Although the pads are designed to be lightweight, they are Pads are cast in aluminium and extremely strong.
- Authentic up and down movement of hi-hat works the same as a conventional acoustic hi-hat
- 2 x 14 in Multi-zone cymbals - cup, bow and edge.
- Choke the cymbal as well as play the edge.
- Connect via USB to Mac or PC and create your own kit sounds or download from the DrumIt Five library