GET 2 FREE LOOPMASTERS SAMPLE CDS WHEN YOU REGISTER YOUR AKAI BEATBOX PURCHASE!
Akai, being the electronic music pioneers that they are, have introduced the Akai APC20 Ableton Controller, the perfect option to allow you to put software control at your fingertips,and take your performance to a dizzying height of creativity and controllability.
The APC20 was developed in combination with Ableton,allowing the unit to be intuitively mapped to the software. Whether you are an electronic music artist and Live is your canvas,a DJ using Live to mix or remix tracks, or a more traditional musician using Live on stage or in the studio, you will find the APC20 the intuitive, powerful instrument that directly links your inspiration with Ableton Live.
Akai are known for their great build quality,and the APC20 carries on this tradition that started with their MPC series many years ago. It is built with a rugged, metal chassis and slip-proof rubber detailing, with solid and precise faders for pinpoint performance.
- Designed in partnership with Ableton, mapped for Live,and fully customizable
- Clip Launch matrix with multicolor lighting displays current clip status
- No mapping required; every button and fader is pre-mapped
- Bi-directional hardware/software communication for visual feedback on APC20
- Solid, professional feel with rugged, metal chassis and premium controls
- Comes with Ableton Live Akai Professional APC Edition software
- Works with standalone editions of Ableton Live
- USB plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
- Power supply: 12V 2.0A pin-positive, included
- Communication: USB-MIDI with proprietary hardware/software handshake
- Inputs: USB,Two assignable footswitch inputs
Minimum System Requirements` .
- Mac: G4 / Intel recommended, OS X 10.3.9 / 10.4+ recommended
- PC: 1.5GHz, Windows XP or Vista, Windows-compatible sound card / ASIO driver support recommended
- 512MB RAM / 1GB recommended, QuickTime 6.5 or higher, DVD-ROM drive, USB port