Allen & Heath Xone 464 DJ Mixer
The Allen & Heath Xone 464 comes complete with a dedicated club mixer, designed to tick the boxes for both club technicians and the performing DJ, making it the first choice for venues where DJs and engineers are taking their music seriously.
With it sharing the same construction technologies as Allen & Heaths pro touring desks, you can depend on it for outstanding audio and reliability. The renowned Xone analogue filters and 4-band asymmetric EQ make it not only functional, but an incredibly creative tool for DJs to enjoy. The 4 fully featured mic/line inputs mean live performers can join the mix,adding a new dimension to the stunning feature set.
Allen & Heath Xone 464 DJ Mixer Features Include` ..
- 4 fully-featured mono/mic performance channels with 100mm faders
- 6 dual stereo channels with RCA and TRS sources on each channel
- 2 independent outputs on XLR or TRS, with full metering
- 6 aux sends from every channel for monitors or FX sends
- 4 stereo,2 mono zone outputs with rotary control
- VCF system - 2 independent stereo filters with frequency and resonance control
- 4-band EQ with +6dB and -26dB cut
- 2 headphone outputs,split cue, mono sum button, booth output
- P&G easy change professional VCA crossfader
- Comprehensive booth monitor system
- Sys-Link option to connect to other A&H mixers
- Desk or 19 rack mount