Allen & Heath Xone DB4 Digital DJ Mixer
The Allen & Heath Xone:DB4 is based loosely on the iLive pro-touring FX system, which features FX algorithms with BPM conscious parameters and tight spectral control, designed with DJs in mind. The loops and FX can be automatically synchronised to the tempo of the track,removing the pitfalls associated with mixed gear integration.
An incredibly flexible input matrix allows you to assign any or all of the inputs to any channel. A handy phrase sampler/looper allows you to go beyond mixing,allowing you to create your own soundscapes easily and quickly.
Allen & Heaths digital design team has done an incredible job to ensure that this is one of the most innovative, intuitive and exciting DJ mix tools to date.
Allen & Heath Xone:DB4 DJ mixer Features include` `
- Looper - Each channel has a built-in looper, with selectable loop length from 1/16 beat to 4 bars. :DB4 will always record the full 4 bars,so the loop can be expanded or shrunk at will.
- Filters - Xone dual filter system.
- Source select - Each music channel can select any of the available stereo music sources: Analogue Line 1-4 (switchable to Phono on 2-3), Digital 1-4 or USB 1-4.
- EQ / Filter - Each music channel has a 3-band EQ that can be configured as standard asymmetric EQ (+6/-25dB), Isolator (+6dB/OFF with a 24dB/octave slope), or reconfigured as a High-Pass/Low-Pass filter system with adjustable resonance. EQ knob pointers change colour to show which type of equalization is active.
- Mic/Line Input - The Mic/Line input has 2-band EQ, gain, cue and mix level. This can also be routed to channel 1 for adding FX.
- Integral Soundcard - A built-in, high quality (24-bit / 96kHz), multi-channel, fully patchable USB2 soundcard allows replay and recording from audio software for 4 stereo sends and 4 stereo returns.
- USB - User-defined settings such as meter mode, BPM range, USB audio routing scheme and display brightness can be saved to a USB key for recall on another :DB4.
- MIDI control - All controls (except Mic and Phones level) send MIDI data and the mixer can double up as a MIDI controller via the MIDI shift button,allowing the Loop and FX selection controls to send MIDI data without changing the mixer settings.
- Output Patchbay -Booth,record and phones - source selectable and level trim. Booth and main - phase and level trim controls.
- High Visibility Display - The OLED display is clearly visible,even in bright sunlight,and displays channel FX selection and current BPM,as well as being an easy interface for the Menu setup functions.
- Lightweight chassis - :DB4s lightweight aluminium chassis is designed to make touring with the console easy.