BOSE L1 Model 2 / 4x B1 Bass / Packlite
Just like the original,award-winning Bose L1 system, the Model II sound system is an all encompassing innovation that replaces conventional monitors, mixers and PA speakers. And this high quality professional sound system is packed with proprietary Bose technologies designed to improve your amplified sound.
The systems breakthrough loudspeaker creates wide,uniform sound coverage of around 180 degrees, onstage and throughout an audience of up to several hundred, with little drop-off in volume and tone.
The Model II system also incorporates Articulated Array speaker technology for better tonal balance. With 24 vertically mounted drivers that are precisely angled to provide clearer highs and more consistent tone in the room. Even people off to the sides of these stage speakers will experience a well-balanced, detailed sound to remember!
The B1 Bass Module from Bose is a compact, powerful bass enclosure delivering depth and impact to such instruments as bass guitars, drums,and low voices. Low-pitched wind or string instruments, guitars and keyboards can also benefit from the additional low-end output the B1 provides. Includes cable to connect module to power stand and slip cover.
The B1 Bass Module features two 5.25 (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce full,strong bass from a small enclosure. When connected to the power stand,active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately. Up to 4 B1 Bass Modules can be stacked together safely with their included interlocking feet.
The L1 Model II power stand weighs in at only 24 pounds (10.7kg),and its four retractable legs make it very easy to transport and set up. Also incorporated into the power stand is a simplified control section. With a single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers,laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems.
All of the systems components are also built to handle life on the road. The loudspeaker comes with a rugged,reinforced grille,and each package includes padded carrying bags for easier transportation and extra protection for major components.
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules.
- ToneMatch`® port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine.
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via `¼ TRS phone cable. Ideal for use with instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to one or two B1 bass modules. L1 system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected.
- Bass line out delivers post-DSP bass signal output. Accepts `¼ TRS phone cable. Use to connect powered subwoofer,additional amplification system or Bose`® PackLite`® amplifier with up to two additional bass modules.
- Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined L1 Model II power stand and loudspeaker. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for speedy setup and compact transport.
- Dimensions L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator`® loudspeaker top 43.5H x 3.5W x 4D ( 110.5 cm x 9 cm x 10.5 cm )
- Weight 16.3 lbs (7.4 kg)
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator`® loudspeaker bottom 43.5H x 3.5W x 4D ( 110.5 cm x 9 cm x 10.5 cm )
- Weight 17.4 lbs (7.9 kg)
- L1 Model II power stand 5H x 10W x 27D ( 12.8 cm x 26.2 cm x 69.2 cm )
- Weight 23.7 lbs (10.7 kg)
- B1 bass module 15H x 10.25W x 17.75D ( 38 cm x 26 cm x 45 cm )
- Weight 25.1 lbs (11.4 kg)
Not sure which system to get? Call our Bose specialist today and get FREE advice. 0115 985 9500