BOSE L1 Model 2 Powerstand
Weighing in at only 24 pounds (10.7kg), this,and its four simultaneously retractable legs make it very easy to transport and set up. Also incorporated into the power stand is a simplified control section. With a single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers,laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems.
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules.
- ToneMatch`® port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine.
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via `¼ TRS phone cable. Ideal for use with instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to one or two B1 bass modules. L1 system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected.
- Bass line out delivers post-DSP bass signal output. Accepts `¼ TRS phone cable. Use to connect powered subwoofer,additional amplification system or Bose`® PackLite`® amplifier with up to two additional bass modules.
- Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined L1 Model II power stand and loudspeaker. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for speedy setup and compact transport.
- Dimensions L1 Model II power stand 5H x 10W x 27D ( 12.8 cm x 26.2 cm x 69.2 cm )
- Weight 23.7 lbs (10.7 kg)
Not sure which system to get? Call our Bose specialist today and get FREE advice. 0115 985 9500.