Boss FB2 Feedbacker / Booster Pedal
- Wide tonal variety, from flat, clean boost to powerful mid-boost and bright, clear treble boost
- Boost characteristics can be changed continuously and smoothly from one knob
- Responds expressively and accurately to picking nuances,even at high-boost settings
- Versatile tone,simple operation,and low noise
- Advanced Feedback function provides smooth and natural amp feedback
The FB-2 generates a full spectrum of boost flavors. The continuously variable CHARACTER and TONE knobs let you easily and instantly dial in your ideal settings - from flat, clean boost to powerful mid-boost and bright, clear treble boost and all shades in between. The FB-2 also responds perfectly to your picking dynamics. Even with the boost level cranked, the FB-2 never obscures your subtle picking nuances.
Boost is only half of the FB-2s story. By pressing and holding the pedal, you can instantly obtain smooth,stable,and natural feedback. The FB-2s feedback is authentic and true, not an artificial, oscillator-driven sound.
There are two primary types of feedback that occur while playing an electric guitar. One happens when a guitar string naturally resonates with the audio from an amp and/or PA. The other occurs when a guitar pickup receives sound from an amp and/or PA and oscillates into frequencies that cause unwanted high screeching. The FB-2s Feedback function automatically detects the sweet spot and then boosts the signal into a preferable, naturally smooth feedback tone.
BOSS compact pedals are world-famous for their great sound as well as their road-tough construction, consistency,and reliability. The FB-2 inherits this BOSS-proven design, offering guitarists a solidly constructed pedal thats built to withstand decades of demanding use.