CRANE SONG Phoenix Plug-In
Use of the Crane Song Phoenix results in added realism that is missing in "modeled" synths, EQs and digital samplers. The five plug-ins of PHOENIX can remove the cold sound common in digital recordings,resulting in a much more musical and satisfying sound.
Plug-ins included` .
- Luminescent is the most neutral sounding process of the five.
- Iridescent has a similar magnetic character, but with a fatter bottom and midrange. This plug-in is the most similar to the tape knob on HEDD-192.
- Radiant is characterized by a more aggressive compression curve
- Dark Essence is even more aggressive. (The effect is a colour with a wider frequency range--when used on a vocal Dark Essence can reduce sibilance problems by increasing the apparent loudness of the rest of the signal.)
- Luster starts more gently than the other four processes, but becomes as aggressive as Dark Essence when the process is at full scale.