KRK produce some of the worlds finest monitoring systems that can be found in a vast array of commercial and project studios alike,and the KRK 12s Powered Subwoofer
is no exception to the trend. With KRKs 12s going as low as 50Hz, you can be sure to get the accurate bass reproduction your music deserves whilst allowing the rest of your monitoring system to concentrate on the mids and highs. The 12" driver cone is made of woven Kevlar to ensure your sub can stand the test of time, which is then made twice as safe with the standard metal grill to keep prying fingers away from your woofer.
KRK 12s Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
- 12" Woven Kevlar Woofer
- 200w RMS @1% THD+N
- Low Pass Filter: 55Hz - 170Hz variable 24dB/Octave
- High Pass Filter: 80Hz Fixed
- Combi-Jack Inputs: (L/R/LFE)
- LFE Input Gain: Fixed +10 dBu
- XLR Outputs: (L/R)
- LED Power Indicator
- Line Out Bypass with optional footswitch allows you to reference your monitoring system quickly
- Polarity Inverse switch: 0/180 degrees
- Built-in limiter for added protection
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 21.6" x 15.9" x 18.1"