LD SYSTEMS DAVE 12 G2 COMPLETE PA SYSTEM
The LD Systems DAVE 12 G2 is a very flexible active system that retains high quality even though its highly compact. It features various practical attributes including a patented `±18`° adjustable top hat for the satellites,a M20 threads, butterfly handles and an optional castor board.
The DAVE 12 G2 makes an ideal tool for DJs,small bands and a wide variety of smaller PA system and presentation applications. This package represents great value for money with an unparalleled price-performance ratio.
The DAVE 12 G2 active module features XLR and RCA inputs, ideal for a massive range of sound sources. Outputs include speak-on and XLR connectors and protective circuits are included to ensure longevity of your system.
LD Systems DAVE12G2 Main Features
- Active speaker system
- 12 subwoofer with 300 W (max. 600 W) output
- 2 satellite speakers with 100 W (max. 200 W) output
- 2 XLR and 2 RCA inputs
- 2 Speakon / 2 Direct Out XLR outputs
- 180`° Phase Reserve, Main Level, Sub Level, Clip Limiter
- Volex Power Plug
- Frequency range: 40 - 19.000 Hz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 98 dB