Moog MINITAUR Analog Bass Synthesizer
The Minitaur is small, just 8.5" x 5.25" and less than 3lbs but it sure packs a punch. So if you want the synth bass of your dreams that youve heard on those classic recordings but could never afford a moog Taurus - then this just might be the one for you!
Main Features of the Moog Minitaur:
- Two oscillators with Sawtooth (Original Taurus) and Square wave-shapes for each VCO. Recreate sounds of the original Taurus with sawtooth waves, or create new sounds with square waves or a combination of both.
- 2 Mixer VCAs for VCO levels control of Oscillators 1 and 2.
- Moog Ladder Filter with adjustable resonance delivers classic Taurus 1 and 3 bass and boom.
- Two Minimoog style ADSR Envelope Generators for modulating VCF and VCA. The Decay and Release segments are controlled by the Decay knob, while the Release segment is enabled or disabled via Release On/Off switch.
- Midi-syncable LFO with Controls for Rate, VCO LFO Amount,and VCF LFO Amount
- DIN MIDI and MIDI over USB offer complete control of the Minitaurs sound engine.
- Analog Control inputs for Pitch,Filter, Volume and Gate. Use an EP2 or CV to connect and control MInitaur with everything from Modulars to Moogerfoogers.
- External audio input for processing external audio through the Mixer and Filter section of Minitaur.
- Headphone output with 1/8" connection.
- Compact rugged steel chassis that is built like a tank.