RME FireFace UC USB 2 Audio Interface
Under both Operating Systems the available latencies are revolutionary. The smallest buffer size offered under Windows operating systems has 48 samples, whilst under Mac OS X just 14 samples. With this sort of audio performance RME has raised the bar for professional USB 2 Audio Interface design!
As with all RME audio Interfaces the audio quality is superlative and the i/o options provided should suffice for most mobile professional audio recording situations.
- Input AD: 6 x 1/4" TRS (4 x Line,2 x Line/Instrument),2 x XLR/TRS Combo connector (2 x Mic/Line),all servo-balanced.
- Output DA: 6 x 1/4" TRS,servo-balanced, DC-coupled signal path. 1 x 1/4" TRS unbalanced
- Input Digital: 1 x ADAT optical or SPDIF optical, SPDIF coaxial (AES/EBU compatible)
- Output Digital: 1 x ADAT optical or SPDIF optical, SPDIF coaxial (AES/EBU compatible)
- MIDI: 2 x MIDI I/O via breakout cable (4 x 5-pin DIN jacks), for 32 channels low jitter hi-speed MIDI
- Dynamic range AD: 110 dB RMS unweighted,113 dBA
- THD AD: < -100 dB (< 0.001 %)
- THD+N AD: < -98 dB (< 0.0012 %)
- Crosstalk AD: > 110 dB
- Dynamic range DA: 110 dB RMS unweighted,113 dBA (unmuted)
- THD DA: -100 dB (0.001 %)
- THD+N DA: -96 dB (0.0015 %)
- Crosstalk DA: > 110 dB
- Input/Output level for 0 dBFS @ Hi Gain: +19 dBu
- Input/Output level for 0 dBFS @ +4 dBu: +13 dBu
- Input/Output level for 0 dBFS @ -10 dBV: +2 dBV
- Sample rate internally: 32,44.1,48,64,88.2 kHz,96 kHz,128,176.4,192 kHz
- Sample rate externally: 28 kHz - 200 kHz
- Frequency response AD/DA, -0.1 dB: 5 Hz - 20.4 kHz (sf 44.1 kHz)
- Frequency response AD/DA, -0.5 dB: 1 Hz - 43.3 kHz (sf 96 kHz)
- Frequency response AD/DA, -1 dB: 1 Hz - 80 kHz (sf 192 kHz)
Windows XP (from SP2), Vista, Vista 64,7: Full ASIO multi-client operation of WDM and ASIO 2.0. WDM (DirectSound) with stereo and multi-Channel support. Mac OS X (10.5 or higher) Intel: Core Audio, Core MIDI..