Rob Papen Punch Virtual Drum Machine
You can combine synthesized voices with the built in sampled drum sounds to build personalised drum-kits, but you can also load in your own sample to further customise your kits. All of your drum voices can then be edited using powerful features, with huge synthesizer features we now expect from Rob Papen Instruments!
Punch has a unique sound but also built in sequencers,allowing you the user to have multiple patterns at your finger tips. These grooves can be triggered in a live environment to build a song, but are also great for just improvisation and jamming!
- Punch is a drum synthesis / sampler with a built-in samples and groove sequencers,1 or 8 stereo output.
- PC: 32 & 64 bits VST and RTAS for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
- Mac: 32 & 64 bits AU and VST and 32 bit RTAS for OSX 10.5 and higher,32 bit AU, VST & RTAS for OSX 10.4 (Tiger)
- Classic samples are samples taken from several classic analog drum machines and punch samples are RP library samples.
- Pre-installed RP sample collection for the 8 sample pads
- 2 Bass Drum with 4 different models and built in 4 classic samples and 20 punch samples
- 2 Snare Drum with 2 different models and built in 4 classic samples and 61 built in punch samples
- 2 Open Hihat and 2 Closed Hihat, with 3 models and built in 4 classic samples and 7 built in punch samples
- 3 Tom/User with 2 Tom models and 3 built in classic samples and 8 built in punch samples
- 2 Claps with 3 models and build in 3 classic sampled and 12 built in punch samples.
- 3 User Drum , with 9 models and built in 22 classic samples,106 built in punch (included percussion) samples.
- 8 Dual Sample slot,each with there own amp / pitch envelopes & filter and filter envelope.
- Each drum has its own easy controls, distortion (20 different models) , output destination (to dry or any of the 4 fx channels) ,and choke groups.
- Each drum can be preview and selected by clicking in the Drum Preview Pad.