Soundcraft EPM12 Mixing Console ExDemo
A unique feature of the signal monitoring is the PEAK led. This uses multipoint signal take-offs to watch for overload in several parts of the channel strip,and the led lights more brightly as the signal approaches the peak point. For smooth and accurate channel control, the EPM has as used on other Soundcraft desks. The monitor output and headphone output work in parallel so that performers can still listen on phones while an engineer is listening on studio monitors.
- 60mm high quality faders
- Frame sizes 6+2,8+2 and 12+2
- 2 configurable auxiliary buses
- Separate controls for monitors and headphones
- XLR-type and `¼" metal jack connector sockets
- RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs
- 3-band EQ with a swept mid on mono inputs
- 2-band EQ on stereo inputs
- TRS insert sockets and inserts on all mono inputs and mix output
- Ten-segment LED output metering
- Intuitive and comprehensive solo system
- Headphone output
- Easily rack mountable
Clearly set out mixer with everything you need to mix great sound. No frills but extremely reliable and robust - will definitely last a very long time. Ideal for mixing sound in schools or small venues.