TASCAM US-2000 USB Audio Interface
The Tascam US-2000 features eight XLR mic inputs with phantom power, providing the facility to record small bands and drum kits with ease. In addition to the aforementioned XLR inputs,six balanced `¼ line inputs are provided for all your synths,amp modelers and effects processors. The final 2 inputs come in the form of a Stereo S/PDIF digital input.
With conversion quality of up to 96kHz/24-bit high quality results are assured. To keep track of all of your inputs and outputs, the US-2000 includes a meter bridge made up of 100 LEDs. Connections are neatly placed on the rear panel,except for a pair of XLR/Jack combo jacks for quick and easy connection.
Features of the Tascam US-2000 Audio Interface Include` ..
- 16-in / 4-out USB 2.0 audio interface
- 96kHz / 24-bit audio resolution
- (8) XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
- (6) 1/4 balanced line inputs
- (4) 1/4 balanced line outputs
- (2) 1/4 instrument inputs (chan. 7 & 8 on front panel combi jacks)
- Stereo S/PDIF digital in and out
- 100-LED meter bridge (5 segments for each input and output)
- Zero-latency direct monitoring with mono/stereo switch for each pair of inputs
- 1/4 balanced stereo monitor output with its own volume control
- 1/4 stereo high-powered headphone output
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Steinberg Cubase LE4 48-track recording software included
- High-tech,attractive aluminium case design